Online since 1993, our mission is to: "educate and facilitate public dialog on vital topics of public interest."
We Cover Issues Like:
- The human-caused global warming emergency and how to prepare for and adapt to its escalating consequences
- Sustainable prosperity principles and breakthroughs in evolutionary science (Evolution 2.0)
Social justice issues like:
- Internet personal privacy, censorship protecting whistleblowers, Internet neutrality, etc.
- Income inequity, privatization of public assets and democracy issues
- Personal, business, community, and national emergency preparedness education
- Unethical influence or coercive influence tactics used in political, social, economic and religious settings, government and corporations
- The secret, illegal or unethical collection and use of private or "Big Data" by government and corporations
- Healthy and safe spiritual and religious practices (Religion 2.0)
Do you like this page?